[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Figuring out how process instanciation!

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 07:39:59 EDT 2007

Hi all

My purpuse is, from a user (grover on this case), be able to start a process and view that process on the tasklist.

I think I haven't got many problems starting the process, but something must miss, I see the instance created on jbpm_processinstance, but can see the results of the execution.

here's my code:

on the ejb side:

  | Object result = null;
  |     JbpmContext jbpmContext = this.jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  |     try {
  |       log.debug("executing " + command);
  |       result = command.execute(jbpmContext);
  |     } catch (Exception e) {
  |       throw new JbpmException("couldn't execute "+command, e);
  |     } finally {
  |       jbpmContext.close();
  |     }
  |     return result;

on the client side:

  | NewProcessInstanceCommand cmd = null;
  |
  | cmd = new NewProcessInstanceCommand();
  | cmd.setProcessId(Long.parseLong(pid));
  |
  | getCommandService().execute(cmd);

to get my tasklist:

  | GetTaskListCommand cmd = null;
  |
  | cmd = new GetTaskListCommand(name,true);
  | List result = (List) getCommandService().execute(cmd);

help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046096#4046096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046096