[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Is there JBoss 4.2 documentation?

dxxvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 09:44:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I like JBoss 4.0.5 because of the JEMS installer where I can declare the data source, the security ...

With JBoss 4.2.0 GA, I don't know what to do after unzipping the file. So some JBoss 4.2 documentations will be helpful to me.

And does anybody use IntelliJ IDEA 7.0M1a with JBoss 4.2? I created a very simle Java EE Application with an empty ejb module, a java module with just one empty Java file, a web module with just one index.jsp file. It works if I deployed it (in IDEA) on JBoss 4.0.5 but it seemed to me that I cannot deploy it on JBoss 4.2. Could anybody with experiences about this help me please?

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046142#4046142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046142