[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - global servlet needed

price34 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 10:09:34 EDT 2007

hi,

we have a need to have a "global" servlet.  we'd like to create a servlet and deploy a .jar file into say the jboss lib folder and have that servlet be accessable from any deployed war.  the purpose of the servlet is to verify an application's health (lookup an applications jndi values and so forth).  we'd like to be able to deploy this without having to deploy all of our applications into production.  is there a way to inject this into all our web applications without touching the web.xml to define the servlet?

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046152#4046152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046152