[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: NetBeans and JBoss 4.2.0 problem?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 10:33:35 EDT 2007

No I don't know which files NetBeans looks for. You could try using FileMon from sysinternals (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/FileAndDisk/Filemon.mspx) - install JBoss 4.0.5 and have NetBeans run it, FileMon should show you the files accessed.

Or you could ask on the local NetBeans forum: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=234,

or ask on one of the forums on the NetBeans site:  http://www.nabble.com/Netbeans.org-f2602.html

P.S. I will be in London the last week in June, I'll bring some nice weather with me (if I can get it past airport security).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046166#4046166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046166