[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error Running Basic Generated Tests From Documentation Tutor

scottdelap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 11:41:32 EDT 2007

I've been doing some basic kicking of the tires in respect to Seam.  I've ran the first few tutorial items in respect to creating an action and a form.  However, the tests for these components don't seem to run in Eclipse with the TestNG plugin installed.  I receive the error:

javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: ELResolver cannot handle a null base Object with identifier 'hello'
	at com.sun.el.lang.ELSupport.throwUnhandled(ELSupport.java:52)
	at com.sun.el.parser.AstIdentifier.getValue(AstIdentifier.java:75)
	at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.getTarget(AstValue.java:67)
	at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.setValue(AstValue.java:147)
	at com.sun.el.ValueExpressionImpl.setValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:258)
	at org.jboss.seam.util.UnifiedELValueBinding.setValue(UnifiedELValueBinding.java:44)
	at org.jboss.seam.mock.SeamTest$Request.setValue(SeamTest.java:374)

Seems like I need something setup from a test environment perspective.  Suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046193#4046193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046193