[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message receiver connot reconnect after the messaging se

cresny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 14:13:36 EDT 2007

setup: JBM 1.2.0.SP1 patched with jboss-remoting 2.2.0.SP3

1. Remote, standalone client connects to non-clustered JBM instance.

2. Client creates session, consumer on non-clustered queue destination, blocks on receive().

3. JBM instance is restarted.

4. jboss-remoting loses connection to server. No Exception is  thrown.

5. client interminably remains blocked on receive.

Any further information, including sample code (post #1), is detailed in this topic. There really is nothing more I think I can add, but let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046243#4046243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046243