[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: why

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 14:37:45 EDT 2007

I see your points.  I just learn better top-down, starting with the intent of the code, then checking the implementation.  Sometimes implementations have side effects that aren't relevant to the API, you need the designer's intent to really know what's important.  I'm sorry if you feel it clutters up the forum.  I guess I'm a minority of one.  But potentially these threads could help others get up to speed faster, make jBPM more popular, yada.

I disagree the persistence behavior of JbpmContext is obvious.  I think kuk's statement "opening a JbpmContext opens a session in a transaction if one is configured or already running" deserves some discussion.

Maybe we just need a separate forum for jBPM users who want to chew the fat about how it works as opposed to the more troubleshooting oriented inquiries.  I might get lonely there though...

But please know -- I am reading my eyes off and doing my homework, there's just a heck of a lot to cover.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046251#4046251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046251