[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to get Node name for a TaskInstance?

lachelt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 15:24:44 EDT 2007

Oh... could this be because this task is in my start-state?

If that is the case, then how can I tell that, and find out which "node" in the process the task is for?  I see that the Task has a member "startState" which is also null at this time... so that doesn't really help me.

To answer the question from Ronald, i'm using hypersonic DB.  So I don't know how to check that.  Is there a JDBC driver I can use to talk to that DB (say from eclipse)?

Thanks,
   -Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046271#4046271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046271