[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A performance problem with Seam

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 18:10:44 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : my backing bean, was calling Transactions.isTransactionMarkedRollback(...), that was trying to lookup for a name (userTransactionName). On tomcat, where

  | there are no JNDI server started, I see a lot of javax.naming.CommunicationException in my logs.

... if there is a lookup, then there must be a jndi server started, otherwise transactionMakedRollback is probably useless

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046316#4046316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046316