[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Clustering in different VLAN

shansari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 22:21:05 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your response.

I have added the list of cluster nodes in as per your advise, but still cluster nodes not able to form the cluster.

Changes I made are.
1 . In cluster-service.xml and tc5-cluster.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
uncommented the  in TCP and added the list of cluster nodes. ie 192.168.0.30[7800],192.168.0.17[7800]. This modifications made in both the cluster nodes.

Note : Instead of ipaddress I tried with the machine name too.

Currently my testing is on Windows 2003 Server environment. Both the VLAN are in Same Domain. I can able to ping and access the machine from each other.

Please Help.

With Regs
-Ansari S.H

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046346#4046346