[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploying jbpm 3.2 application from ant build to jboss serve

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 06:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just started learning jbpm 3.2 GA. I successfully deployed websale application to jboss-4.0.4 using the jbpm-starter-kit.

In jbpm starter kit, build.xml and build.deploy.xml files are in the jbpm folder by which I was able to deploy the jbpm.war and jbpm.sar to jboss-4.0.4 server.

Now in 3.2 version of jbpm, starter kit is known as jbpm-suite.

I want to know how to deploy the websale application this time i mean using 3.2 version on jboss server. I can't find jbpm project in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA.

I want to deploy it to a seperate jboss server not in the default server which comes with jbpm using ant build script.

Thanks & Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046412#4046412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046412