[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - view-id manipulation using phaselistener?

ryoung2504 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 09:35:56 EDT 2007

I have some complex navigation rules that are dependant upon the servername of the request.

What I would like to be able to do is specify a pseudo view-id (lets say 'home.xhtml') but it to resolve to a different concrete view-id ('home/xxx.xhtml' on site A and 'home/abc.xhtml' on site B).

My latest thoughts are to use a class that implements PhaseListener. However my navigation rules are dependant upon data in some entities and I have read posts on this forum that imply PhaseListeners cannot be used in transactions.

Is there anyone out there who has tried something similar? Is there a better way of doing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046485#4046485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046485