[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Quirky Behavior of Jackrabbit CMS?

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 10:06:58 EDT 2007

I have already proven that all is well with the HSQLDB implementation (i.e. it functions as one would expect it to) unfortunately the use of HSQLDB is not an option in my environment.

I am using the latest production release JDBC driver for MySQL5.

I have no doubt this is a configuration issue I may have missed.  Can someone point me toward specific configuration files that I can provide which may shed some light on the matter.

To recap:

I am able to see new content in the CMSAdmin portlet, and in instances that are configured to point to it, so long as I don't restart.  Once I restart all new data appears to be gone (from a UI perspective).  I have confirmed that the content does in fact exist inside the database (after a restart), however the CMSAdmin porlet does not display it.  Additionally any instance configured to display the content is showing a message:

  | 404 - Page Not Found
  | Oops! We can't really find the resource you're looking for.

I am running "jboss-portal-2.6-CR2-bundled" against a mySQL5 database.  The portal is working fine, all functions as expected with the exception of the CMS Functionality

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046495#4046495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046495