[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Example of querying JBoss' JMX parameters?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 10:52:40 EDT 2007

Has anyone a link to a place that shows an example of how to query JBoss (from an app within JBoss)? What I specifically mean are all the JBoss MBean data/parameters that show how JBoss is doing, what beans are deployed, etc.

Basically all the goodies you get from the JMX Console!

I know it can be done, but I can't seem to find any complete examples that I can then extend...

TIA!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046522#4046522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046522