[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectOneRadio sample

hsiung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 12:28:39 EDT 2007

Without Seam, the <h:dataTable ..> uses a backing bean in the web container that implements a method like this
public void selectFlight(ValueChangeEvent event) {
  | 		selectedPassengerFlight = (PassengerFlight) passengerFlightTable.getRowData();
  | 	}

and declares a UIData like this
 	private UIData passengerFlightTable;

With Seam, the SFSB takes the role of the backing bean. As I understand it, the  SFSB should not use UIData anymore, but rather @DataModel and @DataModelSelection (in my example selectedPassengerFlight).

But how does the method selectFlight look like with Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046548#4046548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046548