[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Two-Node Cluster UDP OutOfMemoryError

jowizzle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 12:33:07 EDT 2007

I have two identical physical machines each with two network interfaces, eth0 and eth1.  Each machine runs one instance of JBoss 4.0.5 GA (configured, not not modified).  We bind everything to eth0.

I start node1 and wait for it to come online.  Then I start node2. (The end result is the same if I reverse the order.)

Node1 and node2 are on the same switch.  Nothing fancy.  Using TCP results in the same OOME.

If you think it's necessary, I'd be happy to compile a full spec and help troubleshoot, as I've been looking to get involved in the project anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046551#4046551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046551