[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - State transfer OOM

haviv.rosh@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 16:16:55 EDT 2007

Hi
I am using JBossCache-1.4.1.SP3 and I keep getting out of memory error
when a new node is trying to join the cluster.
I know that this issue has been taken care in jgroups 2.4 with the STREAMING_STATE_TRANSFER.
My question is what are my alternatives if I am using 1.4.1 ?
I have tried using JBossCache-2.0.0.CR1 but my performance tests showed
the this version is 10 times slower then 1.4.1 and it uses much more memory(I can send the jprofiler snapshots if needed).

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046622#4046622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046622