[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException object references

javi0704 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 17:01:18 EDT 2007

Hi Roland, thank you for you response. I know its realy scary. But my problem is to stop the first "task-node" suppose  i have in this task-node task variable with event action(ActionHandler.java). My variable name is number, so when the user give the number. My rule have to control if the number is greater than 4 means(number>4) If it is true==>then this task-node have to wait, else==> continue to next task-node. So that why i need to create a new state to solve this problem programmatically.
The next Task-node can not solve this problem because task-node behave not like state whatever  the user gives it dosen't wait.(so when i use state this will not continue so behave like wait-state). So it can't be modeled in advance. So that is why i want to create this State programmatically.

Do you have maybe any other idea to solve this problem?

Thanks for your interest

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046629#4046629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046629