[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - any idea to inject a ejb to tapestry?

phoenix.zhp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 18:57:40 EDT 2007

hi, I use tapestry as web tier and want get a slsb in this tier. this is my code:
public abstract class Home extends BasePage {

	// @EJB
	// Calculator bean;

	public String getResult() {
		// Double message = bean.calculate(11, 22, 0.08, 44);
		// return message.toString();

		InitialContext ctx = null;
		Calculator bean = null;
		try {
			ctx = new InitialContext();
			bean = (Calculator) ctx
					.lookup("ejb3TapestryJboss/CalculatorBean/local");
		} catch (NamingException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

		Double message = bean.calculate(22, 22, 0.08, 22);
		return "ok! " + message.toString();
	}
}
When I use JNDI's lookup, as showed above, it works. But when I want to inject a slsb to this page, as the commented code showed, it get nothing. No bean is injected. do I misues this annotation? and how can I inject a bean to tapestry? or I can only do this in servlet? By the way, I use jbossAs 5 beta2 as the server.
Thanks for your help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046666#4046666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046666