[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-459 You shoul

rharari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 17 20:27:29 EDT 2007

Hi Brad,

I´ve a question:

anonymous wrote :
  | We are evaluating a few open source portals.

Please, can you post or send me and e-mail describing which open source portals your team are evaluating? And also explain why you have decided to use jboss-portal? I´ve also evaluated some portals (open-source and commercial) before starting my project and in my opinion jboss-portal has the best cost/benefit relationships. I agree with you that the documentation is not the best but who provides a complete documentation? Personally, I think source code is some of the best documentation you can have.

and....

anonymous wrote :
  | Google gadget integration (who really needs that?)?

I do! ;p

Thanks

r.harari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046675#4046675