[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem with deployed .jar files

monze2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 04:38:12 EDT 2007

I using JBoss (4.0.3SP1) from eclipse (myeclipse) in my work, and I have noticed a stage behaviour, that I think might be a bug.

When I run the server, and deploy a .jar file that use a class in another .jar file, the program simple stop (the first .jar file) if the second jar file is not deployed. There is no error or warning info.

If I run the deployed .jar file with java, I get a ClassNotFoundException exception if the second .jar file is not found. However in JBoss there is no error, no information that something is wrong, noting at all.

I would like some indication whether or not my program is stop, or it is running normally...

I don't know if this is JBoss or Eclipse or MyEclipse specifics, nor if it is only my computer.

Can someone please cast some light on this problem?

jacob m
(sorry about my pour english)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046728#4046728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046728