[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException object references

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 08:30:20 EDT 2007

One more time...

Consider

Start transitions to task-node1 unconditionally

task-node1 transitions to wait-node (predefined in definition) if number > 4

task-node1 transitions to task-node2 if number < 4

wait-node transitions to task-node2 unconditionally

[I'm going a little beyond what I feel confident about, but...]
Adding topology (nodes and transitions) during execution is highly unusual at best, and will never work at worst - I'd always try to find other ways to do what you want first.  Even if you get it to work in some particular release of JBPM, it's likely to get broken inadvertently.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046784#4046784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046784