[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Error: Unable to createEndpointReference Provider

Cheffilet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 09:07:46 EDT 2007

Hi there again,
i´ve processed the first steps at the user-guide(it belongs to the Echo Java Tutorial) tutorial and currently i standing for a problem where i´ve personally no matter what this error want from me.

When i had created all of the java-files by wsconsume and trying to building the client (excerpt)

  | package echo;
  |
  | import java.net.MalformedURLException;
  | import java.net.URL;
  | import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
  | import javax.xml.ws.Service;
  | import javax.xml.ws.WebEndpoint;
  | import javax.xml.ws.WebServiceClient;
  |

  | /**
  |  * JBossWS Generated Source
  |  *
  |  * Generation Date: Fri May 18 14:07:30 CEST 2007
  |  *
  |  * This generated source code represents a derivative work of the input to
  |  * the generator that produced it. Consult the input for the copyright and
  |  * terms of use that apply to this source code.
  |  *
  |  * JAX-WS Version: 2.0
  |  *
  |  */
  | @WebServiceClient(name = "EchoService", targetNamespace = "http://echo/", wsdlLocation = "http://localhost:8080/echo/Echo?wsdl")
  | public class EchoService
  |     extends Service
  | {
  |
  |     private final static URL ECHOSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION;
  |
  |     static {
  |         URL url = null;
  |         try {
  |             url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/echo/Echo?wsdl");
  |         } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
  |             e.printStackTrace();
  |         }
  |         ECHOSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION = url;
  |     }
  |
  |     public EchoService(URL wsdlLocation, QName serviceName) {
  |         super(wsdlLocation, serviceName);
  |     }
  |
  |     public EchoService() {
  |         super(ECHOSERVICE_WSDL_LOCATION, new QName("http://echo/", "EchoService"));
  |     }
  |
  |     /**
  |      *
  |      * @return
  |      *     returns Echo
  |      */
  |     @WebEndpoint(name = "EchoPort")
  |     public Echo getEchoPort() {
  |         return (Echo)super.getPort(new QName("http://echo/", "EchoPort"), Echo.class);
  |     }
  |
  | }

i getting this error during executing time:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046805#4046805

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046805