[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Problem with deployed .jar files

monze2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 11:30:00 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

What you are witting is not wrong, the problem can be solved be deploying it as a EAR file. Then the exception 'ClassNotFoundException' will be shown.

However, that does not solve the problem that I'am talking about. If I deploy one jar file, that depends on another jar file, the execution of the first jar file will stop without any errors or warnings, if the second jar file is missing.

Should the missing jar files not also result in a 'ClassNotFoundException'?

jacob m

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046866#4046866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046866