[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A performance concern with Init.instance(), a suggested

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 12:09:40 EDT 2007

Thanks radu! We have been doing some internal performance testing / tuning for Seam as well. We fixed a number of contentions (including the Tomcat one you mentioned :)).

But I have not observed the "init" contention you described -- that is probably my test demo does not do as much lookup as your app. Can you give me some basic information about your app? For instance, how many SFSBs do you typically access for each web request? Thanks a lot.

cheers
Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046876#4046876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046876