[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problem deploying data source in JBoss 5

JerryGauth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 13:16:06 EDT 2007

Sounded like a good suggestion ... but it didn't work.  It doesn't appear that dependencies in jboss-web.xml are being processed.  Even if I define a non-existent dependency in my war, no error is raised.  I do see an error if I define a non-existent dependency in an mbean definition.

I know that JBoss 5 is in beta and still under development; I was just trying to see what issues I might encounter in porting an application from 4.x.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jerry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046888#4046888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046888