[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Test EJB3/Seam from eclipse

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 15:10:00 EDT 2007

If you used seamgen to create your project (highly recommended), that will include the embedded ejb microcontainer.  You can import it directly into eclipse as a java project (look for wtp-style projects once the new ide comes out apparently - until then don't try, nearly impossible).

Anyway, from there you can extend SeamTest as described at length in the documentation.  I think they even create an example test for you when you use seamgen.  I have unit tests for daos, SFSB, etc which run very well using TestNG.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046910#4046910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046910