[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Test EJB3/Seam from eclipse

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 15:54:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for your replies. I did use seam gen, so I will take a look at it.

I have one more question about the documentation you pointed me at. How does the Local Entity Manager get declared and created? This is normally done with the persistence.xml files with JNDI, right? But how is it done locally inside Eclipse?  In the documentation it shows this:

@Configuration(beforeTestClass=true)
  |     public void init()
  |     {
  |         emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("myResourceLocalEntityManager");
  |     }

In the code snippet above where and how is "myResourceLocalEntityManager" declared/created? Is it in an xml file config file, or something else?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046920#4046920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046920