[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - xml export

msandoz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 09:05:23 EDT 2007

hi im putting together an alternative java-based editor and would like to know if there are any xml export capabilities recommended. I am aware of the deprecated JpdlXmlWriter class but would prefer not to use a deprecated class.

I also came across the org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.model.xml adapters in the existing editor. So my question is: what is the preferred method of dealing with and manipulating the domain objects - nodes, processes etc, and then serializing them to xml for export?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046994#4046994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046994