[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validate two properties against each other

DavidInTx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 14:06:37 EDT 2007

I think you're headed in the right direction--Hibernate Validator doesn't appear to directly support "two field" validations of the type present in struts, but it does support bean level validation seems to be the proper way to enable what you want.  See http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=957147  I think the main issue is getting seam to use the bean level validation, but I also haven't found any documentation on that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047006#4047006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047006