[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What is powering labs.jboss.com?

pedalshoe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 19 20:58:52 EDT 2007

Thank You,
I was wondering how you were able to have a drop shadow for the right and bottom of the content area.  I see from the documentation that you can define a style for the content-container and footer.  But to do what you did for that, an extra style wrapping just the content area with out the footer called (contentcontainer) was defined.
Nice Clean Styling, and a good example of JBoss Portal in production.
(there should be a listing somewhere of JBoss Portal in production, and labs.jboss.org should be there)
-Christopher

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047027#4047027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047027