[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting Started with Seam and Maven / Migrating from Spr

ge0ffrey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 20 07:34:30 EDT 2007

Thanks for posting the link to http://software.softeu.cz/seam/index.html
I just bought the seam book and was sad to find out Seam still has no high-quality poms in the central maven repo.

Spring's most voted issue was quality maven2 poms in the central repo (SPR-1484), let's all maven2 users vote for http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-983

I've seen they started a poc to build hibernate with maven2, if we can help them there to prove that maven2 is a wonderfull build system (once you've know the quirks, such as the need to lock down plugin versions) maybe the'll accept it into seam too.
But it doesn't matter how seam is build, as long as repo1.maven.org contains quality, up to date poms.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047051#4047051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047051