[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss_IDE update to be run within eclipse update manager

suwath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 20 19:01:21 EDT 2007

Thanks mate. I also found the same web site. However it was inconsitent with beta 2.0.0. It was ok for first two updates and wasn't fine with other . (i have tried them multiple times). I also noticed beta 2.0.0 doesn't include Mbean deployer. If you try

http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/updates/stable

which updates you for JBossIDE-1.6.0.GA. This is a stable version includes the Deployer option. However it works properly only with Eclipse 3.2.1.

In summary JBoss IDE is working properly with eclipse 3.2.1 and beta 2.0.0 does not have full features and still unstable. I would recomand to use 1.6.0.GA with eclipse 3.2.1. and download the entire pack (including eclipse 3.2.1) from jboss web site.

Regards
Suwath

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047081#4047081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047081