[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question On @Datamodel Outjection

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 05:49:30 EDT 2007

Hello,
what are you trying to do? Show the xtml pages.
But, nevertheless, your code looks not quite correct.

You do have a bean called budgetOverview in Conversation scope. And you try to outject the same name to conversation scope in scmanager.
I do not understand whta you are trying to do.
For your Datamodel costitems you need an initialization method. Either a factory or a method called from user interface would do the job.
These concepts are well described in the seam documentation and are covered in the seam examples.

But trying to outject an object which is already setup by seam, semms not right to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047174#4047174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047174