[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Multiple applications connection problem

mex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 08:46:50 EDT 2007

Adding
  |           <track-connection-by-tx>true</track-connection-by-tx>
  | 	  <new-connection-sql>set autocommit=1</new-connection-sql>
  | 	  <no-tx-separate-pools>true</no-tx-separate-pools>

made it for the xa-datasource.

But the problem remains.

It DOES appear to be a classloader isolation problem.

More specific there is a problem with static sections of classes with identical packages and ClassNames (but in different ears). I believe instances are correctly referenced via jndi.

I will try classloader separation next.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047218#4047218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047218