[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How to configure new custom JMS Connection Factory

sanumohanty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 08:58:03 EDT 2007

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for ur suggestion.
But the documentation is not clear.As I am using JBOSS 4.X,I believe JBOSS MQ is the default JMS provider.I dont want to use JBOSS messaging which is default provider for JBOSS 5.x.

Now I have two questions.
1> Can I create an custom connection factory(on JBOSS4.x)?
2>If yes,Please list all the configuration file names and what changes do i need to make to create a Custom Connection Factory?

I have worked on Weblogic JMS and its really very easy to configure connection factory as I have to deal with only one configuration file(config.xml) and console.

Any pointers on this are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sourajit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047222#4047222