[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Component Binding don't work in Seam?

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 09:45:59 EDT 2007

Thanks goose,

So I have to use injection, I can't use regular JSF style binding?

<h:inputText binding="#{mySFSB.someUIInputComponent}"/>

Can you tell me where you found this in the Seam Documentation?

Using your method, do I still need to wire up the binding (like shown above) in the JSF page?  It appears that I don't since you don't have any getters or setters.........or are you simply binding to #{table}?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047241#4047241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047241