[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB2.1:UserTransaction with CMT- possible bug?

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 10:24:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for your answer Wayne. Irrespective of the attrubute type, the use of UT is prohibited.

So my point is - the use of UT in CMT is not allowed according to EJB Spec but looks like we have a way to get around this restriction (if I am not missing something obvious :) )

Whenever my method obtains UT from SessionContext, it throw the expected IllegalStateException which is fine as expected.

BUT I am able to use JNDI to fetch UT and do the transactional work demarcating programmatically which isn't fine and not expected.

Regards
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047255#4047255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047255