[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Accessing singleton MBean from a cluster node

saxon747 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 02:58:52 EDT 2007

Thank you! This one works correctly! In the meantime I tried out the folloowing for the singleton-jmx-adaptor-service.xml:

  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPProxyFactory" name="jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=SingletonInvoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory">
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="InvokerName">jboss:service=invoker,type=jrmp</depends>
  |       <depends optional-attribute-name="TargetName">jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=SingletonInvoker</depends>
  |       <attribute name="JndiName">jmx/invoker/SingletonRMIAdaptor</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ExportedInterfaces">org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.rmi.RMIAdaptor,org.jboss.jmx.adaptor.rmi.RMIAdaptorExt</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="ClientInterceptors">
  |         <interceptors>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.client.InvokerAdaptorClientInterceptor</interceptor>
  |           <interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |         </interceptors>
  |       </attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.InvokerAdaptorService" name="jboss.jmx:type=adaptor,name=SingletonInvoker" xmbean-dd="">
  |       <xmbean>
  |         <description>The JMX Detached Invoker Service</description>
  |         <class>org.jboss.jmx.connector.invoker.InvokerAdaptorService</class>
  |         <attribute access="read-only" getMethod="getName">
  |           <description>The class name of the MBean</description>
  |           <name>Name</name>
  |           <type>java.lang.String</type>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute access="read-only" getMethod="getState">
  |           <description>The status of the MBean</description>
  |           <name>State</name>
  |           <type>int</type>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute access="read-only" getMethod="getStateString">
  |           <description>The status of the MBean in text form</description>
  |           <name>StateString</name>
  |           <type>java.lang.String</type>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute access="read-write" getMethod="getExportedInterfaces" setMethod="setExportedInterfaces">
  |           <description>The interfaces the invoker proxy supports</description>
  |           <name>ExportedInterfaces</name>
  |           <type>[Ljava.lang.Class;</type>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute access="read-only" getMethod="getMethodMap">
  |           <description>Map(Long hash, Method) of the proxy interface methods</description>
  |           <name>MethodMap</name>
  |           <type>java.util.Map</type>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <operation>
  |           <description>The start lifecycle operation</description>
  |           <name>start</name>
  |         </operation>
  |         <operation>
  |           <description>The stop lifecycle operation</description>
  |           <name>stop</name>
  |         </operation>
  |         <operation>
> [...]

This one worked too without setting the security principal and credential, and I don't really understand, why? This declaration removes the mbean from the security domain?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047445#4047445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047445