[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New jBPM Getting Started Documentation

vedj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 05:21:47 EDT 2007

Hi

I am a technical editor and am currently working on a book on jBPM - the book targets Business Analysts who need to develop a process model for implementation in a a business process management system

I am urgently looking for technical reviewers to provide feedback on the content of the book. If you have experience with jBPM, then please contact me either through this board or by emailing vedj at packtpub.com/davidb at packtpub.com.

Reviewing the material is not difficult, but does require some devotion of time to the project. As a reviewer you will be credited in the book, have the opportunity to include a short bio (including some chance to promote your business to readers!), and will receive free copies of the book once it is published.

If you are interested in doing this, please contact me. We hope to publish the book next month -- but need your help urgently to do so!

It's an interesting book, and you'll get the opportunity to see the content before it's published -- and improve on the final book so that it does a great job of serving the jBPM community.

Thank you very much!

Ved

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047481#4047481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047481