[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue attributes not being implemented

Stephen.Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 06:44:21 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the response, the Scheduled Delivery Test came in useful. However, i am still having problems setting the DLQ and RedeliveryDelay.

>From the examples you pointed me too, seem to work but this is by setting these values via the code. When i try to create a queue in the destinations-service.xml, they dont seem to work.

Is there something else i should be setting somewhere in a config file to use these values or somewhere in the code to enable these to be used.

Just to fill you in on what i am doing, is that i have an MDB reading messages off a queue, if an exception is thrown i am leaving the JBoss container to deal with the rollback, i am not specifically stating rollback as i do not need to use an XA transaction.

Regards,
Stephen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047505#4047505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047505