[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Queue attributes not being implemented

Stephen.Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 07:09:23 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

Still a bit confused by all this, sorry new to JBoss, had a look at that thread you pointed me at tim and it seems to be related to an older version, the standard-boss.xml file doesnt exist in my config.

Forgetting about DLQ for a minute, setting the redeliverydelay, by using MDB's is that affecting its usage. You stated in the thread you pointed me at about switching off something so JBM will take precedence will i need to do that to get the RedeliveryDelay working.

Sorry if i am annoying the hell out of you, just trying to get my head round this as we are one of the first in our area to use the new JBM :os

Regards,
Stephen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047521#4047521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047521