[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Security for remote but not for local EJB?

kanth_seenu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 07:13:01 EDT 2007

I am facing the same issue currently, I am using 4.0.5.GA (build: CVSTag=Branch_4_0 date=200610162339) version of JBOSS. Is there any configurable parameter to achieve this. I tried the solution given by Scott above and got the below exception

java.lang.SecurityException: Insufficient method permissions ....... requiredRoles=[], principalRoles=[DEV_ADD, S .....

I removed the role for the method for which I don't need any JAAS support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047524#4047524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047524