[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to re-deploy and clean out portlet configuration and dat

ctassini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 08:30:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am deploying an instance of jboss forums portlet over jboss portal 2.4.1 (bundled release). If I create an instance of the portlet and put it in a page, modify the forum, and then I destroy the portlet instance and create a new one, I keep the same settings/data, eg. the forum is still the same.

This seems to happen with any other portlet instance.

How can I clean a portlet configuration/data ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047554#4047554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047554