[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Connection Pooling How To ?

jsbhangra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 10:12:45 EDT 2007

Hi All ,

 i am developing a struts  based web-application with JBoss 4.0.5 as Application Server and Oracle 10g Express edition .
 I am configuring my application for connection pooling .
 I have tried following methods :
 1. Oracle Connection Pooling  following thius link http://www.lc.leidenuniv.nl/awcourse/oracle/java.920/a96654/connpoca.htm
 2. Configuring Jboss's Internal Container Level Connection pooling  simply creating the datasources
 3. JDBC level Connection Pooling

but unluckily did not succeed in any of these method .
The application works OK with Second method but When it is being hit with  200 request/second The pool gets exhaulsted .

i am unable to decide which approach i should be using  as my application can receive large no. of requests around 1000/sec ?

Please help me out ,

Tell some useful link if possible ..

Regards Jasdeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047592#4047592