[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Exploded Deployment woes on Windows

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 12:05:00 EDT 2007

I normally use a Mac for my development and haven't had any issues surrounding Exploded Deployment aside from the PermGen thing.

I've come into a client site today and am forced to use a Windows laptop, but I can't unexplode a project as the Application Server has locked a bunch of Jars.

I've tried the antiJARLocking="true" antiResourceLocking="true", however now it doesn't lock the Jars but still holds onto the security.drl file.

Does anyone actually develop on Windows? Do you use Exploded Deployment? If so, how have you resolved this issue?

Thanks,

Damian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047634#4047634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047634