[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exploded Deployment woes on Windows

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 12:55:57 EDT 2007

I use Windows and exploded deployment, and am not sure what the problem is.

When I am devloping, if I do a 'clean', it tries to delete everything but some jars are locked. I just ignore that, re-deploy, and all my code is updated even if some of the deployed standard jars are not.

I'm using Jboss 4.05 standard install, with the only config changes being to the log4J config file.

Error messages aside, do you get your app re-deployed when you double click on the 'restart' ant task?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047648#4047648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047648