[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Need help debugging JBoss Remoting

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 13:14:44 EDT 2007

Hi Sergey,

When I've had problems with JBossMessaging tests, I've spent a lot of time looking at log files with logging set to TRACE.  Sometimes I've added log statements to Remoting and put a custom jboss-remoting.jar in ${MESSAGING_HOME}/lib.

I've had the experience of JBM tests passing on their own and failing as part of the test suite.  There were a couple of places where earlier tests had failed to close a connection (or something like that) that impacted a later test.  I made those changes on the branch I was working on, but I don't know that they ever made it to the main branch.

Which test is hanging?  In the past I've had to exclude org.jboss.test.messaging.jms.bridge.BridgeTest, which was hanging for me.  At the time my impression was that the test just wasn't ready to be run, but I don't know its current status.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047656#4047656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047656