[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how to re-deploy and clean out portlet configuration and

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 16:15:45 EDT 2007

"ctassini" wrote : How can I do that? I've tried to use the red X button next to the instance, and I can't see the instance anymore, but I can't find how to remove the portlet data from the DB.

You also need to remove the associated window.

"ctassini" wrote : I've also tried to rm the data directory from the filesystem, but the portal didn't work anymore, even after a restart. I had to restore a backup. Anyway, I would prefer to delete that portlet data only instead of the whole DB, if it is possible

Did you do that while Portal was running? If not, this is not normal and would need to be investigated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047706#4047706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047706