[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unique constraint (JBOSSPORTAL.SYS_C0034349) violated

sasiportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 21:19:03 EDT 2007

Hi sohil,

   Thanks for your mail, But i downloaded (JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 2.4.2 CR1)  on 2007-03-07.  I hope this version is a final version of Jboss portal 2.4.2 Final. I worked with this version last 40 days, At that time, I can able to uploaded huge files and small files and(All kind of files). But now  i am not able to upload any files, Facing Unique constraint problem(above problem). Accoarding to my understanding it's not a huge file problem.  I am waiting for your suggestion, How to solve this problem, Your advance reply will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Sasikumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4047755#4047755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4047755